Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law which allows certain files to be deleted by their owners if they're getting used without the right permission. With a purpose to file a complaint, please go through the steps below:
1. Collect the URL(s) and Topic(s) of the offending file(s)/content(s).
2. Be certain that you're the precise person who owns the file and that the file doesn't have a permission for use on this website. To make sure the DMCA to succeed, it is essential to send an email from a domain that has been rightfully owned by the offended company. DMCA claims from Gmail, Hotmail, or any other web mail accounts won't be accepted.
3. Prepare an e-mail to be sent to email@example.com
4. Make your subject of the email "DMCA - Company Name" (eg. "DMCA - Microsoft")
5. Include the URL(s) and Topic(s) Gathered in step 1 within the content of your email. The email must consists of the Identification of copyrighted works, Copyright infringing material location(s), and Statement of authority.
As soon as the email is sent, the file will then be taken down within 5 working days. We are very sorry for this hassle!